Saturday, February 21, 2015

Freezing Cold, Ice and a "Free" Pair of Earrings!

I'm really ready for Spring!  But there are some "good" things about being stuck inside in the cold...we actually cleaned the oven and the stove top today!  And I was on a roll making some new things and filling orders.  Slowly, but surely, the ice is starting to melt!  Yay!
I'm really in love with these!  I call them "Rustic Bling"...I love the contrast of the rustic brass circles with the beautifully faceted glass...they are gorgeous!
And I'm giving a pair of these adorable "Juniper Berry" earrings away!  All you have to do is comment on this blog post, or the facebook link.  I'll randomly pick a winner in the morning!  Good luck!
And this is another pair of cute little "Purple Daggers" that I made yesterday!  I'm loving the Spring colors!
And I'm hoping it will start warming up, so I can get back down in the basement to make some more little "encaustic journals" --- I love the smell of the melting Bee's wax.....mmmmmmmmmm
And I couldn't resist sharing this photo of Frankie!  Hope you are all staying safe, warm and dry!  Spring is on the way...I promise!
love and peace always ~ Kathy

"Love is the spirit that motivates the artist's journey." ~ Eric Maisel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments ~ ♥